It's January, so that means a new Valorant Tournament! This time we're running another 1v1 Spike Rush Valorant Tournament with our usual world changing prize-pool of €100!
After the absolute s**storm that was 2020, we decided to bring the community together and host some fun-as-hell tournaments in 2021, and now 2022! First was our League of Legends tournament back in January, then it was time for some good ol' Rocket League in February, then League of Legends again in March, Fortnite in April, League of Legends again in May... Okay, let's stop listing. We did a bunch more, okay!? Now we are back in style with our brand-new Valorant 1v1 Spike Rush Tournament! Oh, and there's €100 up for grabs!
Give Us the Deets, Man!
Well, the big detail in question is the prize pool: €100 up for grabs, split between first, second, and third place. That's €50 for our winner, €30 for our second-placer, and €20 for the geezer who comes third. We think that for no entry price, a fun-ass night, and the chance for some pretty sweet cash, you could hardly resist joining in!
We're running our new Valorant 1v1 tournament through Battlefy! So: all you have to do is join up to our Discord, make a Battlefy account and join our tournament, subscribe to MyEarlyGame, and BANG! It's time to own your opponents' buttholes, and win yourself that sweet-as-sugar prize money. You wanna join in?
Click on the button below!
So, that's it, it's time for you to jump into our January Tournament - a 1v1 Valorant Spike Rush extravaganza!
- When? Saturday, January 8, at 18:30 CET (be signed up, online and checked in at 18:00)
- Where? Well, you need a MyEarlyGame account, to have joined our Discord, and to have registered on Battlefy!
- Why? Because it'll be a whole load of fun, there is €100 at stake, and of course, it will be freaking awesome!
- How? Well, obviously through Battlefy, but remember to read all the rules on both Battlefy and our Discord.
- Don't Forget! The full list of rules is listed on the Battlefy – read them thoroughly, you don't want to get disqualified!
Make sure to sign up and have everything sorted for registration, which is 18:00 CEST on Saturday, January 8. We'll be waiting for you, and we'll be hyped!